02/20/2024: SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Please be advised that the HSMSO portal will undergo scheduled maintenance beginning Saturday, 02/24/2024 from 9:00PM to Midnight (PST) The portal will not be available during this time.
Molina Renewal Medi-Cal Flyer
04/11/2023: Medi-Cal Redetermination.
During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, the federal government paused Medicaid eligibility verifications. This process is known as redetermination. Roughly 13 million Medi-Cal members stayed enrolled during this time without re-certifying their eligibility. Now, the state of California is resuming this requirement, starting April 1, 2023.
Please talk with your Medi-Cal patients about taking the steps below:
- Update their contact information – Make sure their mailing address, phone number and email address are current.
- Los Angeles County members can update their information by calling the Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services at 1-866-613-3777 (TTY) 1-800-660-4026,
or by going to
for more information and to sign up for text or email updates on Medi-Cal renewals.
- Orange County members can update their information by calling the County of Orange Social Services Agency at 1-800-281-9799
or by going to
- Sign up for updates – Create or check their online account to get general updates about Medi-Cal renewals through email and text messages.
- Check their mailbox – Look out for a letter from the local county office about their Medi-Cal coverage. If they get a renewal form, fill it out and return it right away by mail, phone, in person or online.
Below are links to the CalOptima (English, Spanish, and Vietnamese) and Health Net (currently English only) member facing Flyers regarding Redetermination.
CPT © 2023 American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
CPT copyright 2023 American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
Fee schedules, relative value units, conversion factors and/or related components are not assigned by the AMA, are not part of CPT, and the AMA is not recommending their use. The AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. The AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained herein.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
U.S. Government End Users. CPT is commercial technical data, which was developed exclusively at private expense by the American Medical Association (AMA), 330 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611. Use of CPT in connection with this product shall not be construed to grant the Federal Government a direct license to use CPT based on FAR 52.227-14 (Data Rights - General) and DFARS 252.227-7015 (Technical Data - Commercial Items).